A super fast-growing, innovative Maryland based laboratory test developer has an opportunity for an individual eager to develop and maintain cloud accessible portals with reports of machine learning powered lab tests that help detect early cancer and Covid-19. Our Clinical Lab & Patient Portal Specialist will improve the patient experience through cloud, AI applications, and telemedicine.
Job Duties Include
- Design and coordinate development of a web application for a laboratory patient reporting portal for digital transmissions of heath questionnaires, forms, and laboratory reports.
- Provide end-user support for all virtual platforms such as Patient Portal, EHR, Telehealth etc.
- Transfer machine learning algorithms developed by our AI team onto portals and integrate with LIS
- Coordinate with software development team, provide design specifications, requires good communication skills of new functional requirements
- Experience in software design process and coordination of external developers.
Ideal Candidates will possess-
- 2+ years’ experience with health IT, web development, cloud application development, medical or laboratory portal development or telehealth platforms preferred
- A BS in computer science, information technology or a related technical discipline
- Professional certification (e.g. CompTIA A+) is an asset
- Strong Customer Service and Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Familiarity w/ medical terminology preferred
This full-time position comes with a competitive salary, significant growth and promotion potential, solid benefits such as Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, and potential to work from home 2-3 days per week.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time